The Bere Alston & Callington Railway
Plymouth Devonport & South Western Junction Railway
BR Southern Region
Closed Between Bere Alston & Okehampton
Great Western Railway
BR Western Region
South Devon & Launceston line Closed
Brentor railway station was on . It opened on 2 June 1890 by the Plymouth, Devonport and South Western Junction Railway as part of its line from Lydford to Plymouth, closed on 6 May 1968. After closure and the track was removed the station was converted to a private house retaining many railway artefacts.
The South Devon & Launcestons line also ran alongside the station but there was no platform. Passenger wishing to alight at Brentor needing to change trains at Lydford Junction Station. Which frustratingly mean that northward travelers had to go through their destination only to return by another train.