NORTH DEVON RAILWAY
LONDON & SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY
Originally opened by the London and South Western Railway (LSWR) in 1865 to serve the town of Bow and the hamlet of Nymet Tracy in Devon. The station building is a two-storey construction of Dartmoor granite with ashlar dressings and round headed windows. The platform canopy has cast iron brackets with a creeper design. There is also a single-storey waiting room and offices.
Today the station buildings have become a private dwelling.