North Devon Railway
London & South Western Railway
BR Southern Region
Opened 1st August 1854, as with all station on the line, originally built with two platforms and
passing loop. Today it is a request stop with the former Northbound as the single platform, the
station building now being a private house. Entrance to the platform is between the house and its
garage upon the door of which is mounted a semaphore signal arm.