Brampford Speke

Exe Valley Railway

Great Western Railway

BR Western Region

Line Closed

 

Brampford Speke

 

Opened in 1885 having a single platform on the west side of the line. It was provided with the usual building for passengers and a house for the station master. It had a signal box until 1907 but never any goods yard. On 1 October 1923 staff were withdrawn and it became an unmanned Halt. The station building became a house and passengers used an iron shelter instead.